Project Construction located in Hebron, Ohio is looking for a qualified Carpenter. The position will entail working in diverse settings.
This position requires an individual with great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of wood and metal studs, doors, windows and other carpentry materials. Working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards is essential.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Proven experience as carpenter
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program is helpful.
Please contact Chris at 740-928-1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Project Construction Company
P.O. BOX 702
50 W. LOCUST STREET
NEWARK, OH 43058
© 2023 Licking County Chamber of Commerce