Continuous Quality Improvement and Training Generalist
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and Training Generalist
Duties: In this role, you will provide support on tasks and activities involving the core areas of accreditation/certifications and licensures, and outcome measurement. The position reports to the CQI Specialist/Compliance Officer working closely with internal partners to meet their professional and organizational development needs and objectives. You will provide quick and accurate transfer of data from a variety of sources, including written and recorded reports. Correct existing data, updates, and develops new and existing databases, and be comfortable working independently with a large amount of numerical and written data.
The Organization: Since 1955 Behavioral Health Care Partners (Formally known as Moundbuilders Guidance Center) has been providing integrated mental health and addiction treatment services for youth, adults and families. In addition, we offer:
- Exceptional pay
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 403b retirement plan with matching funds
- Multiple Student Loan Forgiveness Programs, and employee discounts
- Accrued paid time off including up to 2 weeks’ vacation, 12 sick days per year for full-time staff, and 10 paid holidays
- 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Flexible schedule/Potential Hybrid Model
Qualifications: Candidates should possess an Associate’s Degree in administrative or business managerment, or closely related field with three years’ administrative support work experience. Basic computer, phone and typing skills are necessary for all positions.
To Apply: Online at www.bhcpartners.org/employment