CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER
We're seeking an experienced CIVIL Project Engineer to work in our Columbus or Zanesville office. The ideal candidate is an experienced project engineer who can work independently with little supervision. An innovative and technology driven company, we value a candidate who is highly motivated and enjoys learning new technologies.
Work includes design and preparation of civil engineering drawings associated with site development, storm water drainage and management, sanitary sewers, waterlines, wastewater treatment, and water treatment. The successful candidate will possess the experience, education, and understanding of State of Ohio and local agency design and approval requirements for Civil Engineering projects.
- Experience Requirement: 4 years preferred
- Educational Requirement: B.S. Civil Engineering preferred
- Licensing Requirement: Licensed Professional Engineer in Ohio is preferred
- Skilled in design of civil engineering and site design projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- In-depth knowledge of storm water detention, treatment, and management methods.
- Skilled in the use of HydroCAD to prepare accurate and detailed Storm Water Management Reports (SWMR) and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3).
- Maintains project schedules, coordinates and reports milestones and deliverables to clients and project managers.
- Prepares complete and accurate applications and technical data sheets and coordinates assembly and timely delivery of submittal packages to all applicable review agencies.
- Represents the civil design team at all project meetings.
- Review construction material submittals and responds to requests for information (RFI) during construction.
- Provides self-monitoring of quality control/quality assurance for drawings and other documents and assists others with similar tasks as needed.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of project development including the utilization of additional staff and resources as needed to provide a successful completed project.
- Works well with fellow staff, contractors, and clients in a team atmosphere.
- Understands the need to complete work within deadlines.
- Is accountable and dependable.
- Must hold a current valid driver's license.