Mid-Ohio Development Corporation
Real Estate DevelopersBuilders - Developers - ManagementReal Estate - CommercialReal Estate Brokers
We are a family owned and operated real estate development company serving the Licking County area since 1963. As a Licking County Chamber of Commerce member for over 55 years, we are committed to developing properties that enrich the community at large and strengthen economic growth.
For four generations, the Murphy family has fulfilled the real estate needs of the residents and businesses in Licking County. Our meticulous planning and commitment to excellence has been the key to developing and managing premier residential, commercial and industrial properties.
We currently have several properties available to suit your individual needs:
- Apartments for lease in Newark and Heath
- Up to 5,000 sf of office space for lease at 33 West Main Street in the heart of downtown Newark
- 4,800 sf of office space in Heath
- 18 acres shovel-ready, build-to-suit in Heath
- 107 acres of industrial land: rail served, shovel-ready and build-to-suit in Heath
- 6,000 sf industrial or flex building in Hebron
- Full service warehousing available
- Boat storage, records storage and self-storage units
- Businesses in eight Ohio counties: Licking, Franklin, Muskingum, Fairfield, Clarke, Montgomery, Hancock and Ottawa