THRIVE - Annual Small Business Conference
Please join us for THRIVE! This conference is designed specifically for small businesses, organizations and non-profits with fewer than 50 employees. The days' program will provide motivational and tangible takeaways for owners and team leaders, from start-ups to well established businesses/organizations.
The program schedule of events will feature Grab n Go breakfast, networking, and time to visit our sponsor tables. The morning kicks-off with our keynote message and interactive workshop. Breakout sessions will include business coaching, human resources, financial literacy, and marketing. Boxed lunches will be provided. Our day will conclude with a panel discussion on company culture, business mindset, and team building.
8:30-9:00 Registration, Networking, Expo, Light Breakfast
9:00-9:30 "Effective Communications is easy when you change your point of view!" - Mark Weaver
9:30-10:30 "Lets Outline Your Communications Plan" - Mark Weaver
10:45-12:00 Breakout Session 1 (choose from 4)
12:00-12:45 Boxed lunch pick up, Expo
12:45-2:00 Breakout Session 2 (choose from 4)
2:15-3:00 Panel Discussion
Building Teams - Mike Deegan
- Digital Marketing for Small Business - Scott Shelton & Zack Hensler - Scholar House Media
- Strategic HR Principles for Small Business - Brian Lawrence - Director of HR Solutions, OIA
- Understanding your Financials - Lynn Abrams - SE OH Financial Services
- Business Model Design Thinking - Loren Mychael & George Zarebski - The U Cbus
- Denison University, Coach, Author, Speaker
Company Culture - George Zarebski -
The U, Director of Business Relations
Organizational Wellness - Alisa Klepser -
Director, Re-Wellness Center, Inc.